aircraft refuel/repair order, craft frequancy type/helecopter ranges

expecially at the begining with limited funds ect. , i think the order of aircraft repair should be as follows:

reload armanent, refuel, then repair damage. currently the order is this

reload armanent,repair damage,refuel.

fight

my reasoning for this this ammo(without this no reason for other 2) fuel (without fuel plane crashes and it dosnt matter how damaged plane is. also, usually tracking down an ufo can deplete fuel and usually u need a quick turnaround on flights to try and destroy as many as possible) damage(like anything else a lightly damaged plane can still take out many ufos if you have superior tactical planning)

my main problem is im having to wait for planes to be fully repaired before i can assign them becouse they lack the fuel to fly the missions.

next: fighter frequency. while i enjoy killing ufos the current deployment of ships is stupid(in my opionion)*on easy*

while i understand still in alpha testing, (on easy setting)

1 you get nothing from downed aircraft and every fight you might lose an aircraft costing you lots of cash

2 while it is an easy setting this is latest ship deployment that i recieved in game

v13 jul 7-9 1979, []=same time groups : [3 fighters,3fighters,fighter,light scout] [3 fighters,3fighters,3fighters,light scout] [3 fighters,3fighters,fighter,fighter] [light scout,light scout] [3 fighters,3fighters,fighter,light scout]

while id admit im struggling with current fighter screen crashes here is what i think the game should be giving

either [light scout 2 fighters,light scout 2 fighters,light scout,light scout 2 fighters]

or [light scout,light scout,light scout,3 fighters*for cover*]

my most fun of this game and original xcom is ground combat,aka killing aliens. although i do like the air combat experiance i do hope it gets shifted to a more varied ship and not have so many fighters and light scouts

*note: i do not have a long timed game due to current problems with alpha and cashflow,but im working on it

one other suggestion, even on easy it cant hurt to throw a few uncommon large ships for you to try and shoot at/lose aircraft(if yer dumb enough to)

i do know the basis for small ships first due the them changing their own but dont they still need to test their changes

on larger craft? they might not land or (whatever else u can think of) but with unlimited resources would they not just try (skeletal manned ships with little or no equipment) to test changes-giving you a chance to try and shoot down.

*to me a ship flying through the air doing nothing causing no ground harm giving a change of pace in ship size is better than having to shoot down 200 light scouts and 1000 of fighters<--trying to avoid -rep

(mabey make less frequent alien raids per month??**at least for first 2 months when your getting knack of game and trying to build up initial bases and money{{initial money could be adjusted if needed for different dificulty settings and the slower ammount of events}})

note: to offset far less fighters or no fighters early on make it so not every scout can be a salvageable crash

ex. the same ammout of damage to 10 scouts(over land) causes 8 out of 10 scouts to be destroyed.

short range of helecopters,

i think the helecopters should have a larger(dbl-triple) flight radious(given they can be shot down and have no weapons)

this would allow you to respond to far away terror sites and crashes but would be vunerable to appearing ufos. and the way any ufo can take out the copter thsi would force you to assign air cover from various outposts without needing men,armements,ect at every base(which is costly). the limit would then be time needed to get there,protection and number of alien sites you need to destroy.

note: an easy way to implement this is making it one of the first upgrades you can research to apply to your helecopters so that you can reach most alien sites.

(*so that with 3 well placed and built up bases you can reach any terror site but would require multiple air bases to defend from attacking ships)

end of suggestion(sry for length)

***************i do know at this point some or all of this may be impossible at this point in game development******

my 2 cents....

note: v13 current problems with game(for me)

1. bug with ground vehicles

2. personel glitches(various,many)(soldiers,scientists,workers)

3. overlaping text/$ ammounts(most notable on personel screen)

4. cdt- after recieving low fuel rtb screen

5. game deducts wages before monthly fund deposited(causing inadequete funds)

6. after 6+ continuous loads from same save point started getting game errors(mostly in air fight screen) causing cdt

7. running planes out of fuel in battle fuel counter goes negative before plane crashes