can I buy xenonauts direct from Goldhawk

garyg

Thank you. I didn't think so but I can no longer play xenonauts on Steam. I have played it for years and now it just freezes my pc requiring a reboot. Steam support is no help even though my pc setup is the same as it has always been.  Steam just refers me to Goldhawk which doesn't make any sense.

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2022 at 9:40 AM, garyg said:

Above title says it.

Drift Boss

Yes, you can purchase Xenonauts directly from Goldhawk Interactive, the developer of the game. Goldhawk Interactive offers the game for sale on their official website. You can visit their website and look for the purchasing options or online store section to buy Xenonauts directly from them.

• 1 month later...

I appreciate your response. I've been enjoying Xenonauts on Steam for quite some time, but recently, I've encountered an issue where the game freezes my computer, forcing me to reboot. Oddly, my PC setup hasn't changed, so it's frustrating that Steam support hasn't been able to assist, as they've directed me to Goldhawk, which doesn't seem relevant to my problem.

• 2 months later...
On 9/26/2023 at 12:13 AM, frangfrank said:

Hm.... run 3 your hardware is the same, but your operation system changes every week by an update.

I used to play it all the time, but now it simply freezes my PC and needs a reboot. Steam support has never been helpful, and my PC setup has never changed.