[V12.1 - Geoscape] Cannot redirect to a terror site

I had a Chinook outbound to a crashed ship when a city nearby was terrorized. However, it was not possible to redirect the Chinook to the terror site since when the city was clicked it opened up the "Intercept screen". Since it is not possible to select a vessel in flight atm, this meant I could not help the city unless forcing the Chinook to return to base first.

Replicating should be fairly straightforward.

1. Get to the point where a city is terrorized.

2. Send your Chinook out to another target (probably doesn't need to be an actual crash site)

3. Try to redirect to the city in question.

Hello,

similiar to report... however two differences not sure if combined effect.

i loaded up chinook with weirdest mix of soldier (reporting in seperate thread), and saved the game... proceed to the site. initally did badly because but did not like the night mission (and weirdness). I went back to save... sent chinook to a waypoint barely before the terror site, saved game before chinook arrived at waypoint. I used this method to wait for daylight... then discovered this bug, won't let me retarget the chinook to the terror site.

but because I saved the game (chinook in midflight) while waiting for daylight. thought to try this again, reloading this save, came up with memory dump window.

At least I went back to the "before chinook is launched" save... instead waited at base for daylight and moved out.

R

Hello,

attempted this with the terror site save...

A) launch chinook direct to terror (know is fine).

B) half way, I click on chinook and re target terror, comes up with interception selection list, (this is a bug), cancel

c) I click on ch inook again and pick a random land (for a waypoint target), is working ok.

d) let move for 30 min, then click chinook again ... picked terror, same bug, cancel

e) click on chinook, new waypoint. working ok

f) waited for chinook to arrive at waypoint, clicked it picked terror (same bug)

g) clicked chinook again and new waypoint. is working ok.

oh nice... a ufo shows up nearby... i clicked chinook and targeted it, no problem.

clearly bug is limited to or relates to terror site. (do you want my save file?) (and how do i post it here?)

R

• 5 months later...