Xenonaut Grouping

It would be great if we could group up soldiers to make them easier and faster to move in groups. I understand Leap Frogging is probably the best method, but at times it would be great to move groups together instead of clicking one by one.

Another suggestion would be changing the soldier number. I have 8 soldiers in my Chinook and as you can move them around your chopper before leaving in combat from the base, you cannot change their number. So when i move my soldiers in groups, for instance soldier 1 has better aim so he has a sniper, but solder 6 can carry more so he has a rocket launcher. If i move them together in a certain area, i have to switch back and forth between 1 and 6, rather than making number 6 soldier number 2 instead, making it easier to switch back and forth while moving together in a certain area.

I would be in favor of a group move to speed up some of the battles, but only if movement stopped if an alien etc. was sighted and I could go back to moving them indiviudally with the movement points that I have left that turn.

The craft have a maximum number of passengers and a maximum number of vehicles.

Those numbers don't always tie up to how many physical spaces the craft has.

For example you may have spaces to fit four vehicles but the craft is outfitted to be able to transport only two.

Or you may have eighteen spaces but the Chinook only has 12 seats, no standing allowed ;)

I want to be able to stack my Xenonauts like cords of wood - I should be able to get 36 in that Chinook - they can "drop and roll" down the ramp!

Yeah, or just strap 'em to the Chinook and to the front of tanks. Extra protection for vehicles and it saves space. Operation human shield.

I want to be able to stack my Xenonauts like cords of wood - I should be able to get 36 in that Chinook - they can "drop and roll" down the ramp!

No need for the ramp if you stack them like that.

At about 3 seconds in you see your troops being 'deployed'.