[V 23.7 Ground Combat] Troops Stuck on Third Dropship, Can't Access Third Floor of Enemy Vessel

Great game and good to see progress. I fired it up a couple of weeks ago and I am getting close to the end of the game. At least I hope so. Two bugs (second one could be a WAD):

1. I recently built the third dropship (don't have the designation, but it's the one that carries 16 troops). I sent the dropship to a crash site and the troops in the seat row were stuck (second row I believe). I couldn't move them. I reloaded and rearranged the troop positions to avoid the seat row on the aircraft page and no problem.

2. Twice I took down a very large ship that had four floors. My guys started on the first floor, beamed to the second, then beamed to the fourth floor, skipping the third. The third floor was inaccessible as far as I could tell. I tried some C4 on the fourth floor and that didn't make any holes. Aliens would also show up on the third floor at the edge but my guys would always get a "100% block" indication. They'd be there, but we couldn't fire at each other. Anyway, I'd clear what I could and eventually it would give me the ship after a four-turn countdown.

EDIT: Title.

Cheers,

CaptBeefheart

Edited by CaptBeefheart

• CaptBeefheart changed the title to [V 23.7 Ground Combat] Troops Stuck on Third Dropship, Can't Access Third Floor of Enemy Vessel