[V12.1 - Ground Combat] Capturing alien causes UFO not to be secured

I just finished a mission very early in the game in which I captured one alien and killed the other. The victory screen came up, but I didn't get the 100 points for securing the UFO.

The bug where an unconcious creature spawn an additional corpse still remain, btw.

Managed to reproduce it. The steps are pretty simple:

1. Enter a mission

2. Make sure at least one alien is unconcious

3. Look at Victory screen.

Xenonauts Captured Aliens bug.jpg

Also noticed that the screen says I have captured 4 aliens but gained no points for them. According to what I know I should have captured 1 alien and gotten 4 points for it.

Xenonauts Captured Aliens bug.jpg

577e7c997e1df_XenonautsCapturedAliensbug

I just finished a mission very early in the game in which I captured one alien and killed the other. The victory screen came up, but I didn't get the 100 points for securing the UFO.

The bug where an unconcious creature spawn an additional corpse still remain, btw.

Same happened to me.

Had the same thing happen to me on 2 seperate ground combat missions, stunning aliens early in the game with grenades, stunned only one alien in the crashed ship, but victory screen shows UFO unsecured with 4 (rather than the expected 1) captured allies and no points for either

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know it was possible to stun aliens with smoke grenades. I tried throwing some (one each round) into an UFO yesterday, but when the smoke cleared enough to see, and I ended my turn close to the entrance of the UFO, the ground combat ended.

One time I was able to move atop a body of an alien downed with smoke, but the descrition read it as a dead alien. Placing it in my soldier's inventory did not do anything different.