Taking unusable weapon/item crashes the game v23.6B

Heyo,

So if you move a soldier over a dead alien or cleaner and try to take it's gun or move the body into your back pack you cannot, it also then causes a crash. Should be repeatable. Same works for your dead squaddies too I think, but that was a different instance and i haven't had it recur (have not purposefully tried to test but i'd believe its the same)

auto_groundcombat_turn_4_start-56.json

Edited by ookie007

4 hours ago, ookie007 said:

Heyo,

So if you move a soldier over a dead alien or cleaner and try to take it's gun or move the body into your back pack you cannot, it also then causes a crash. Should be repeatable. Same works for your dead squaddies too I think, but that was a different instance and i haven't had it recur (have not purposefully tried to test but i'd believe its the same)

auto_groundcombat_turn_4_start-56.json 16.01 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. So I can reproduce a crash here but it's specifically an issue where if you right-click on an alien weapon it causes a crash (something to do with it trying to eject the ammo clip). If you're experiencing additional crashes then let me know!

EDIT - actually, yeah, that'll be the crash. In the public version of the game it doesn't instantly crash the game but just fundamentally breaks the inventory so it doesn't work, then later breaks.