Jump to content

Why does MARS-1 panic?


Recommended Posts

I understand the panic mechanic is something that should apply for the soldiers on the ground, but why does panic apply for the MARS-1 platform? I thought it was supposed to be a remote controlled or robot unit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes it is and can´t be paniced. That Problem we had in prevoius Versions too in the Betas after upgrading etc. some important Gameparts. It´s something more complex to finaly getting it fully bugfree, but with an Hotfix it was gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2022 at 10:06 PM, hadesloridan said:

I understand the panic mechanic is something that should apply for the soldiers on the ground, but why does panic apply for the MARS-1 platform? I thought it was supposed to be a remote controlled or robot unit.

It shouldn't be able to panic, no. What version of the game are you playing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, Chris said:

It shouldn't be able to panic, no. What version of the game are you playing?

I was playing on version V23.5. I should have kept the save, but I already deleted and re-installed everything. I haven't had the issue again since playing on V23.6+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, hadesloridan said:

I was playing on version V23.5. I should have kept the save, but I already deleted and re-installed everything. I haven't had the issue again since playing on V23.6+

Sure. I’ll take a look at the settings at this end anyway. I’m pretty sure we’ve fixed it but the fix might not be in the V23 builds - either way it should be working correctly when V24 arrives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...