[V23.5 Ground Combat] Visibility of enemies not persistent and confusing

Is there a bug?

When an enemy is spotted by a soldier the Alien-Head-Icon appears.
When red = direct line of sight, when orange = another soldier sees an enemy.

I often have it that some soldier see enemies some don`t. Those who don`t haven`t the Icon.
However sometimes it appears again when it should be impossible to see the enemy.

This soldier moved inside the building, no Icon. Once he enterd the room the icon appeared although ther can`t be a line of sight.
Maybe he should have had the Icon before becaus some other soldier could see the enemy (not on screen though)?

image.thumb.png.0b42b62442ed039b7ba539c6082f160f.png

Some other effect, maybe related but much more annoying:
On my first Cleaner Base mission (to retrieve USB-Sticks, yes desastrous outcome) the Icons always disappeared after the hidden movement. Then whenever one soldiers sees enemies the screen moves to these aliens. But when my next soldiers is selected the Icons are gone and appear anew once he moves one step and the screen moves again to these aliens. This happens again with the next soldier and the next and the next and the next ...this is quite annoying when there are many enemies.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:21 PM, thixotrop said:

Is there a bug?

When an enemy is spotted by a soldier the Alien-Head-Icon appears.
When red = direct line of sight, when orange = another soldier sees an enemy.

I often have it that some soldier see enemies some don`t. Those who don`t haven`t the Icon.
However sometimes it appears again when it should be impossible to see the enemy.

This soldier moved inside the building, no Icon. Once he enterd the room the icon appeared although ther can`t be a line of sight.
Maybe he should have had the Icon before becaus some other soldier could see the enemy (not on screen though)?

image.thumb.png.0b42b62442ed039b7ba539c6082f160f.png

Some other effect, maybe related but much more annoying:
On my first Cleaner Base mission (to retrieve USB-Sticks, yes desastrous outcome) the Icons always disappeared after the hidden movement. Then whenever one soldiers sees enemies the screen moves to these aliens. But when my next soldiers is selected the Icons are gone and appear anew once he moves one step and the screen moves again to these aliens. This happens again with the next soldier and the next and the next and the next ...this is quite annoying when there are many enemies.

Thanks for the report. Again, without save games it's unfortunately pretty much impossible to debug this stuff.