V23.5 Geoscape Stores Screen ctd

After crafting the taser, I go into the Stores Screen and the game crashes to the desktop.

I have tried it with the stun grenade and the stun baton and they work ass intended, despite the stun grenade having the picture and name of the taser.

I can't send any videos because I was playing the game of a friend's pc, and he has no video making software.

He also told me the version he has is the latest, so I believe him.

13 minutes ago, ShadowFox said:

After crafting the taser, I go into the Stores Screen and the game crashes to the desktop.

I have tried it with the stun grenade and the stun baton and they work ass intended, despite the stun grenade having the picture and name of the taser.

I can't send any videos because I was playing the game of a friend's pc, and he has no video making software.

He also told me the version he has is the latest, so I believe him.

Thanks. Unfortunately there's more than one "latest version" though, because your friend might not be on the Experimental branches and the only way to tell is by looking at the crash logs or the title screen version number.

I did a quick test building a taser and going to the Stores screen and I didn't get a crash, so I'm guessing this is a bug in the older non-Experimental version that has already been fixed.