[V23.3 ] Ground Combat Extraction buttons missing

meddog50

• 2 weeks later...

@Chris

I'm finding this as well on v23.5.

I can return the soldiers to the ship and abort the mission but it deems it a mission failure.

That said, the cleaner plot goes on to the infiltrator mission (where the abort mission upon the ship worked funnily enough) and then the headquarters mission but cleaner intelligence hub missions are still appearing.

Regards,

Compo.

On 5/14/2022 at 10:04 PM, CompoTheSmoggie said:

@Chris

I'm finding this as well on v23.5.

I can return the soldiers to the ship and abort the mission but it deems it a mission failure.

That said, the cleaner plot goes on to the infiltrator mission (where the abort mission upon the ship worked funnily enough) and then the headquarters mission but cleaner intelligence hub missions are still appearing.

Regards,

Compo.

Huh. That's weird. So if the mission isn't ending automatically, do you have a save game from before the end of the mission I can take a look at?

I'm kinda struggling to understand how this could still be happening.

On 5/16/2022 at 10:18 AM, Chris said:

Huh. That's weird. So if the mission isn't ending automatically, do you have a save game from before the end of the mission I can take a look at?

I'm kinda struggling to understand how this could still be happening.

@Chris

Here's a manual save from during a cleaner intelligence hub mission where I have the required number of 10 data sticks and all of my soldiers are back on the Skyhawk awaiting dust-off.

user_day_244_cleaner_intelligence_hub_manual_save-4.json

Edited by CompoTheSmoggie

23 hours ago, CompoTheSmoggie said:

@Chris

Here's a manual save from during a cleaner intelligence hub mission where I have the required number of 10 data sticks and all of my soldiers are back on the Skyhawk awaiting dust-off.

user_day_244_cleaner_intelligence_hub_manual_save-4.json 27.47 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Did you use any cheats in the mission? In particular the cheat that teleports soldiers around?

Because if I move the two soldiers that have the USBs out of the dropship and then back in it detects it fine and ends the mission. But I don't think teleporting a soldier into the dropship counts as them entering the dropship (as it's not an actual move) so it won't trigger detection of the items being recovered.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Thanks. Did you use any cheats in the mission? In particular the cheat that teleports soldiers around?

Because if I move the two soldiers that have the USBs out of the dropship and then back in it detects it fine and ends the mission. But I don't think teleporting a soldier into the dropship counts as them entering the dropship (as it's not an actual move) so it won't trigger detection of the items being recovered.

@Chris

That may well be the reason!

Regards,

Compo.