[23.1] 6 Bugs need to be fixed - some of them effect late game

@ChrisI speed run the game and found multiple bugs that need to be fixed

1. After Destroying Cleaner Base - it's still adds +10 Panic lvl each month.

user_panic_levels_goes_crazy_message_spam_multiple-7.json

2. After Completing UFO combat ground missions - for some unknown reason the Panic lvl increases

user_panic_level_before_starting_mission-5.jsonuser_panic_level_increase_after_finishing_mission-4.json 2 files to compare

3. Aliens Brute - also i believe other types of aliens, when they Panic - it's causes Alien Turn = never end Alien Turn issue.

user_alien_brute_fleing_or_panic_bug_game_action_stop-6.json     ---- Bug Recorded below:

4. Alien Grenades causing game Crash - forget to save the file - but i got video recording below

5. When Zombie dies to Reaction fire - it causes game to crash 

user_zombie_kill_crash_need_fix-2.json

6. Also i dont know if it was intended but when you shutdown multiple UFO's - for Example i shotdown 2 same Tier-1 UFO's - for the first one it's gonna show bonus for decreasing Panic level, but for second one it won't. Same goes for Tier-2 or Tier-3 UFO's, and I believe even beyond that.

user_alien_brute_fleing_or_panic_bug_game_action_stop-6.json user_zombie_kill_crash_need_fix-2.json

7. Invisible UFO spawns and trigger Base Defense Missions with 0 option to defend/destroy flying UFO towards my base to skip base defense - Sad Face

Edited by CaptainSPrice
Text Edit

Thanks, lots of bugs there for us to look at. I appreciate all the saves and videos.

I can reproduce the Reaper crash. I've been testing the Brute hang but I can't reproduce that, I think it might have been fixed in V22.2 anyway.

I'll take a look at the other issues today too.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Thanks, lots of bugs there for us to look at. I appreciate all the saves and videos.

I can reproduce the Reaper crash. I've been testing the Brute hang but I can't reproduce that, I think it might have been fixed in V22.2 anyway.

I'll take a look at the other issues today too.

If you fix these Late game bugs - i gonna speedrun the game on highest difficulty. You should also check all other mine videos, because there were pink objects. I am a player with very big abusive gameplay style. You know, figuring out how AI works and literly exploit everything into my advantage. Anyway no point for me testing version V23.2  because of issues with Panic levels on the map. It's simply impossible to test late game. I am gonna wait till you gonna release V23.3.