New Vest Equipment is gone after Groundmission [V.23.1]

Hi Guys, the old well known Problem with the Vest-Equipment is back. I build up my soldiers with the new R & D-Equipment to make them Stronger against the Cleaners / Aliens. After the first Information-Catch-Mission from an

Cleaner-Outpost / Cleaner-Bureau to get more Infos from them the Result was this. The Pictures show the Soldiers before the Mission and directly after it.

The Savegame from the last Turn or last 3 Turns to finisch the Mission I have get there as well as the Output / Resolve Layers-Data. Sadly I haven´t an Savegame directly before the Mission beginns anymore. The latest was an Manually Save.

Hope that Infos help to find the Culprit. With that I understand why other Testers don´t upgrade the Vests or Visors after that all is gone after an Groundmission. Dont know how many Alien-Ressources are gone for nothing (about 40 or so).

20220422021625_1.thumb.jpg.2e29bcbd603323ddfa2499190bd0efac.jpg20220422021625_1.thumb.jpg.2e29bcbd603323ddfa2499190bd0efac.jpg20220422020452_1.thumb.jpg.29c0b279158f475cfa99f6d91b4be137.jpg20220422020452_1.thumb.jpg.29c0b279158f475cfa99f6d91b4be137.jpg

20220422021629_1.jpg

output.log

resolve_layers.log

auto_groundcombat_turn_16_start-154.json

user_bald_angriff_auf_die_basis-19.json

output.log_1.f9ea5bf80509de551ceeeebb85039bbf

On 4/22/2022 at 7:59 PM, Alienkiller said:

Hi Guys, the old well known Problem with the Vest-Equipment is back. I build up my soldiers with the new R & D-Equipment to make them Stronger against the Cleaners / Aliens. After the first Information-Catch-Mission from an

Cleaner-Outpost / Cleaner-Bureau to get more Infos from them the Result was this. The Pictures show the Soldiers before the Mission and directly after it.

The Savegame from the last Turn or last 3 Turns to finisch the Mission I have get there as well as the Output / Resolve Layers-Data. Sadly I haven´t an Savegame directly before the Mission beginns anymore. The latest was an Manually Save.

Hope that Infos help to find the Culprit. With that I understand why other Testers don´t upgrade the Vests or Visors after that all is gone after an Groundmission. Dont know how many Alien-Ressources are gone for nothing (about 40 or so).

output.log

resolve_layers.log

auto_groundcombat_turn_16_start-154.json

user_bald_angriff_auf_die_basis-19.json

output.log_1.f9ea5bf80509de551ceeeebb85039bbf

On 4/23/2022 at 7:48 PM, Emily_F said:

Yeah, I just discovered the same problem

Thanks both. I'll have a check but would it fit with your experiences that this only happens on the Cleaner Intel Capture mission? There might be something unusual going on with the victory conditions there as it's a unique mission type.

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Thanks both. I'll have a check but would it fit with your experiences that this only happens on the Cleaner Intel Capture mission? There might be something unusual going on with the victory conditions there as it's a unique mission type.

Yeah, it was after the first intel capture mission for me that it happened. 

Hi Chris, therefore we are Testers to find such Things.

Yes it was the Intel-Capture-Mission. I haven´t testet it out in other Groundmissions, but the Effect will be the same if you take the new Parts for the first time. Only the passive Soldiers have the upgrades availible.

Edited by Alienkiller

2 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

Hi Chris, therefore we are Testers to find such Things.

It dosen´t matter what Mission you make first with such new Parts. Cleaner, UFO-Recovery f. e. In the first Mission with these new Parts they get gone from the active Soldiers. Only the passive Soldiers have the upgrades availible.

OK. Have you confirmed this? Have you had a game where the first mission isn't the Cleaner Intel Capture and the items still disappeared?

Sorry was to fast. I wantet to say, that we had this Problem in an older Version with the Main-Armor too and there it dosen´t mattered in what Groundmission you used it for the first time. There the same effect came up. But don´t ask me in what older Version (V.16 to V.20).

I haven´t tested it yet for other Ground-Missions in V.23.1.

Edited by Alienkiller