How to compare items?

Played first time again after 6.3.

I know the game is not finished, but a great quality of life improvement would be to have a kind of comparison tool for weapons, armour and so on.

I could only see the stats of standard rifle and laser rifle when they were in the building list. It would be great to have a kind of stat table or so in the UFOpedia or so. And toss in some recommendation to the weapon too, i.e. what type of damage is best for which enemy/purpose. maybe flesh these info out when you encounter enemies with the weapon.

Hi thixotrop. The Tooltips are working in all Parts. I have checked it in the latest Version 23.0. The new Tooltips which come yesterday Evening with the Hotfix I haven´t checked yet.

The Tooltips show up, after you go over an Weapon, Armor, Ammonation and all other Things and not moving the Mouse. There you have every information you need.

What the Aliens belongs, there you get more Infos in the Box under the Picture later on. Like you say the Game isn´t finished, esp. in the R & D-Part, where with every big Version and mostly Hotfix new Things will show up.

Edited by Alienkiller

13 hours ago, thixotrop said:

Played first time again after 6.3.

I know the game is not finished, but a great quality of life improvement would be to have a kind of comparison tool for weapons, armour and so on.

I could only see the stats of standard rifle and laser rifle when they were in the building list. It would be great to have a kind of stat table or so in the UFOpedia or so. And toss in some recommendation to the weapon too, i.e. what type of damage is best for which enemy/purpose. maybe flesh these info out when you encounter enemies with the weapon.

You can hover over a weapon in the right-hand section of the Soldier Equip screen and press Ctrl, which will compare that weapon to the currently equipped weapon on that soldier.

I can't remember if that feature is in V22.6 or not. It's definitely in V23.1.