How to force the AI out of the UFO ?

Hello

Running gog's version of Xenonauts + XCE 3.5.1

I am trying to make the AI aggressive and willing to hunt my troops instead of always waiting for them. From what i could gather most of what i am trying to achieve is controlled by the aiprops.xml

After a few days of tinkering, comparing with other mods, reading searches results etc... i am now running with these values (for making it easier to test with my saved game those values are used in the whole aiprops.xml, there's no more different value for specific alien species or any difference between aggressive/passive/guard/etc... all of the AI are supposed to use those)

For the <Pathing section :

Environment = "-1"
                Sight="-10.0"
                Sound="-15.0"
                Cover="-10"
                ShotPotential="-25"
                EnemyInfluence="-20"
                AlliedInfluence="-8"
                Ambush="-25"
                Trepidation="-5.0"
                EnemyLOS="-20"
                AlliedLOS="0"
                ProbabilisticSearch="-6"
                NearestEnemy="-8"
                Goal="-100"

For the <PathingMechanics sections, only those 2 lines are changed :

(this supposed to avoid an AI moving only around their spawn zone , and only start to reserve some TU in case player troops are really close)

FloorPreference = "0.0"
                        LookAroundSpawn = "0"
                CautiousDistance = "5"

For the <Decision section, only this :

(this to make sure the AI does not hesitate to shoot when it spot player troops instead of doing nothing half of the time, and also supposed to allow them to expand out of their "goal" )

MinimumAccuracy = "0.01"
                ChanceForExpansionFromGoalTiles = "80"

It seems to work for ... half of the AI troops (the ones that are spawned around the map) , they seem to go actively hunting my troopers, exactly what i want.

BUT ! for troops that spawn inside or around the downed UFO, it does not do anything : they never leave the UFO area , some of them will pop out of it, but they will never go hunting my troops, they will either go back in the UFO or just stay around it.

So as i am out of idea, anyone has a solution for my problem , in summary i want every enemy AI to go hunt for my troops, regardless if they're spawned in the UFO or in the map

Edit : oops wanted to post that in the modding section.

Edited by Rangerh