A bit of light relief for Chris ;-)

Chris, 

would you be able to confirm or deny that General Burt Reynolds will be making an appearance in Xenonauts 2. Without such a charismatic General, I believe the fight against the aliens is lost before it begins! If not, perhaps a Commander Roger Moore or Sean Connery? Get your artist on it now ;-)

Edited by ooey

2 hours ago, ooey said:

Chris, 

would you be able to confirm or deny that General Burt Reynolds will be making an appearance in Xenonauts 2. Without such a charismatic General, I believe the fight against the aliens is lost before it begins! If not, perhaps a Commander Roger Moore or Sean Connery? Get your artist on it now ;-)

Haha, sadly not. We're using a different artist for our title screen these days and he's less keen on making the characters look like aging movie stars!

11 hours ago, Kamehamehayes said:

Will the lead scientist be called Dr. Snidley in the game too? I saw that many people called the lead scientist Dr. Snidley and it would be cool to make that name canon. 

Lol - I'd rather go for Dr. Killdare or Dr. McCoy!