[V22.6 - Geoscape] Switching soldiers loadout via SOLDIERS tab deletes their armour / limited quantity items (100% repro)

DreXav

Description: Using SOLDIERS tab to switch soldiers' loadout instead ARMORY tab deletes their worn armour / limited quantity items (100% repro)

What Happened: 

1. Created a new BASE ASSAULT loadout on my Sniper, she kept her armour after loadout switch from ARMORY tab; eeoTOtG.jpeg Gm8NVDq.jpeg
  2. As did the 2nd Sniper when switching loadout from SNIPER to BASE ASSAULT via ARMORY tab; EcBmPbo.jpeg2FiBUQh.jpeg
  3. The heavy and all remaining soldiers whose loadouts I switched via SOLDIERS (barracks) tab lost their worn armour; 
  4. OKg1dS9.jpegBeRT4RD.jpegqT7AyR6.jpeg

Further information:

1. Tried switching back to previous loadouts, but armours did not re-appear;
  2. Checked all soldiers in reserve, but none of them had armours anymore either;
  3. Confirmed there are no armours in any of the storages;
  4. Tried dropping into ground combat to see if its some kind of visual bug, but the soldiers wore their tactical suits;
  5. Checked an earlier save and the issue can be reproduced 100% of the time;
  6. It seems to affects ALL limited quantity items like armours, undersuits, crafted weapons;

Massive pain because it removes the option of mass-switching of the loadouts but at least now I know how our gear keeps disappearing.