[v22.6] Stun Batons unable to sell/transfer

FriarBob

I think this is a bug, unless for reasons I don't understand this is intentional?? ...but the item is tagged in the JSON as StrategyItemMetaComponent.  This makes you unable to sell it or transfer between bases.  I removed that to see what happens and now I can dispose of extras.

Considering I had about 20 in a base that I built with the intention of transferring them to the second base that was still under construction (not realizing I would not be allowed to) that 'fix' was pretty important for me.

IMO, if you can't transfer it then it also should not take up space in your warehouse.  "My fault" or not, at 10 space a pop this was a KILLER for my available storage space.

Edited by FriarBob
add version #

17 hours ago, FriarBob said:

I think this is a bug, unless for reasons I don't understand this is intentional?? ...but the item is tagged in the JSON as StrategyItemMetaComponent.  This makes you unable to sell it or transfer between bases.  I removed that to see what happens and now I can dispose of extras.

Considering I had about 20 in a base that I built with the intention of transferring them to the second base that was still under construction (not realizing I would not be allowed to) that 'fix' was pretty important for me.

IMO, if you can't transfer it then it also should not take up space in your warehouse.  "My fault" or not, at 10 space a pop this was a KILLER for my available storage space.

Thanks. Yes, you're correct. The settings on the item are incorrect, I'll fix it for the next major build.