v22.5 "Area claimed by Xenonauts" does not trigger victory

ookie007

Captured an enemy destroyer. Got the victory condition to trigger. Each consecutive turn after just says 0 turns until victory. If I abort, I fail. If I load my troops into the ship and abort, I fail. I've scoured the map to find the final baddie(s), nada. Would be cool if this just fired and I could get the W. 

[]?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

user_day_168_crash_site_manual_save-10.json

Edited by ookie007

Hey thanks. I found them after I reload, but the real point is you take the ship and hit an alternate win condition to not have to chase down the last goon. 

of killing the last goon is the only Victor condition you shouldn’t have a sign saying “here is this alternative victory condition you can achieve in x turns “

The issue is not where the last enemy is but that you can’t get the victory screen to fire after you’re +1 turn after 0 turns until victory. 

make sense? 

Yes, that Trigger comes, if you don´t find the last Alien. I had this too in several Versions before V.21 / V.22 and won with that Trigger several Missions.

That it dosen´t working in V.22.5 is very strange. Maybe the Devs have something changed and the Trigger is out of Function.

Edited by Alienkiller

On 11/21/2021 at 2:28 AM, ookie007 said:

Captured an enemy destroyer. Got the victory condition to trigger. Each consecutive turn after just says 0 turns until victory. If I abort, I fail. If I load my troops into the ship and abort, I fail. I've scoured the map to find the final baddie(s), nada. Would be cool if this just fired and I could get the W. 

[]?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

user_day_168_crash_site_manual_save-10.json

Thanks. We'll get this fixed!