[v22.4 - Ground Combat] Walls crushed by andron restored at load

exuvo

I was in a terror mission yesterday and an andron came walking through a wall, it was late so i saved. I continued today by loading up the save and now that same wall is back again while the andron is still on my side of the wall. One of the nearby wall sections which my gun fire had destroyed is also repaired. You can still see traces of where walls were destroyed as furniture is still destroyed.

-edit- Okay the ones i shot are just visually wrong, the walls at the bottom middle circle are not there as i can shoot and walk through those but the others are still fully there.
-edit2- Yeah androns crushing just seems broken, had another one walk thru a wall while "hidden" (i did not see him but saw the wall become visible) and that one can be shot thru but still looks like it is pristine.
-edit3- And the double doors just offscreen to the left (same style as the ones visible) gives error No animation actor when trying to open them.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20211111122755.thumb.png.f61aefa99994019e37de1432fcd93885.png

user_tmp-10.json

Edited by exuvo