Laser LMG Odd Clip Size

The 15 shot Laser LMG clip is a bit odd, since the only fire mode given to it is a 10-shot burst fire.

This leaves you with a worthless 5 shot clip you can't do anything with, except eject for a new 15 shot clip.

I'd hazard a guess that there was going to be a secondary, short-burst option like the standard LMG had, that it was going to cost 5 shots, and that it either got omitted or ruled out?  If ruled out, no problem, but could we have a 20 shot clip, then, and get 2 uses out of our Laser LMG before needing a reload, or ... gives us 15 shots in the burst fire?

• Like 1

I noticed that too, but the Battery can´t give more power for the Clip and first Human-Infantry-Energy-Weapons. That belongs to the Reason, that we can´t bring in more Energy for such an Energy-Magazin with our Standard-High-Technology and Nuclear- / Fussion-Energy-Output. After you have Researched the advanced Basic-Tech (Keyword: Alien-Crystals) from our Enemys you should get better Engery-Ammo-Clips. If I remember me correctly.

What the other Thing belongs, I saw that too. Maybe it is volitional about Reasons which we don´t know yet. But if possilbe, an secondary Shoot-Mode like for the LMG would be nice (esp. for the Beta-Test-Phase until there are new Infos)

Edited by Alienkiller