[V22.4 - Ground Combat] Harvester ship interior does not load correctly

What happened:

I shot down a Harvester and went in for a ground mission.  Everything went OK except when I got inside of the ship:

* After one of my soldiers panicked and died on the upper level, I could no longer select one of my soldiers (Cpt. Emma Green)

* The second level of the ship appears to have black tiles that prevent me accessing the ship further no matter what

* Outside of the ship, I had visibility on the second level when viewing the ship at certain angles (as if there were a hole in the hull of the ship)

Steps to reproduce:

* Load into the provided savegame and try to select Cpt. Emma Green, and just wander around a bit.  It should become immediately apparent.

user_day_272_crash_site_manual_save-12.json

output.log

resolve_layers.log

On 11/9/2021 at 3:20 PM, InBetweenNames said:

What happened:

I shot down a Harvester and went in for a ground mission.  Everything went OK except when I got inside of the ship:

* After one of my soldiers panicked and died on the upper level, I could no longer select one of my soldiers (Cpt. Emma Green)

* The second level of the ship appears to have black tiles that prevent me accessing the ship further no matter what

* Outside of the ship, I had visibility on the second level when viewing the ship at certain angles (as if there were a hole in the hull of the ship)

Steps to reproduce:

* Load into the provided savegame and try to select Cpt. Emma Green, and just wander around a bit.  It should become immediately apparent.

user_day_272_crash_site_manual_save-12.json

output.log

resolve_layers.log

Thanks. Yeah, there's several issues with the Harvester that we'll have fixed for the next hotfix.