[B4X2] turtle tank

Casaubon

Turtle Tank Mod

v.5 as part of my [B4X2] mod collectionlogo.png.2e1d2c35165b1f1107b20d578b6a7765.png

• made for Community Edition (0.35), probably works in Vanilla too
  • not compatible with mods changing dropships or vehicles
  • ~ 40 MB download, was unable to upload to Steam Workshop, because of "file too big Error" :mad: although older versions are there since 2017
  • main difference to Steam version: all gameconfig.xml and dropship stat modifications were moved to separate mods ([B4X2]more planes, [B4X2]ironman vet rebalance)

This mod changes:

• Hunter, Scimitar, Hyperion are sturdier & Hunter is faster for scouting,
  • some other stats modified also to make vehicles more distinct
  • new Turtle tank vehicle:
    1. tactical purpose: slow and sturdy bullet magnet
    2. unlocks with Hunter & Alien Plasma Tech research, first upgrades requires Alien Assault Plasma
    3. four Turtle Tank and six Turtle weapon versions researchable
    4. Turtle occupies 9 space slots in dropships - therefore get my "More Planes" Mod!

turtle_tank_v5[B4X2].zip

• 1 year later...

Was able to download your other mods through Steamworkshop Downloader. However, this Turtle Tank version appears to be different from that in the Steam Workshop. Well, you said so yourself that you can't update the one there. So please, do come back and reupload the latest Turtle Tank mod. This is the only one remaining from all your mods that I can't install. They're all high quality, so I'm sure this too is high quality.

Edited by Dolvich