[V22.3 - Geoscape] - Another CTD when engaging UFO

Emily_F

You mean that the fight is won and the Successful-Picture don’t show up? 

Had this too with 1 or 2 Destroyers and 1 Abductor. After I loaded the Savegame everything worked normal.

All other UFOs-Fights working normal (Abductor, Scout, Fighters) from Beginning on. 

Strange Thing, on some PCs / Laptops the manual or automatic Fights work fully normal to 90 or 95%, while others have every time a CTD.

2 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

Had this too with 1 or 2 Destroyers and 1 Abductor. After I loaded the Savegame everything worked normal.

All other UFOs-Fights working normal (Abductor, Scout, Fighters) from Beginning on. 

Strange Thing, on some PCs / Laptops the manual or automatic Fights work fully normal to 90 or 95%, while others have every time a CTD.

No, as soon as they attempt to engage, it crashes. 

6 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

If you're experiencing crashes, can you please create a thread for the crash and include the saves and logs for them? It's very difficult to know what crashes might be affecting you and whether they are new issues if you don't make bug reports for them and only talk about them in posts by other people.

It sounds like you're experiencing an entirely different crash to Emily (loading a save won't fix the issue she is having because it is an issue with the interceptor itself) that nobody else has reported but I can't tell what it is without more information.

10 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

Chris, yes we can do it, when it comes in the new Version again. I only wanna go sure what sort of Crash Emily have.

Sure. But you're making my job harder if you reply to every other bug report in the forums to ask questions - you should only be replying to bug report threads to post additional information / saves / logs about that particular bug, if you've also encountered that bug. Otherwise the thread getting bumped and extra posts make it look like a bug is more serious than it is.

We're not actually planning another hotfix right now so it'll be a waste of developer time if we have to do a whole new hotfix to fix a crash you already knew about when we were putting 22.4 together. So please ensure you report all the major bugs you encounter when you are playing unless you are 100% sure someone has already reported them!

• Like 1