[v 22.1] CTD in first terror mission

squeezechart

3 hours ago, squeezechart said:

If I move the soldiers out of the skyhawk in that terror mission and click on 'end turn', I am getting a CTD.

auto_groundcombat_turn_2_start-105.json

output.log

output.log_1.9df073df2f917933115b888782e6b93a

resolve_layers.log

recording_4.rec

Thanks. Yeah, something's definitely gone wrong here - although I get a softlock rather than a crash. We'll take a look at this on Monday. In the meantime, would you mind providing the save from the end of the turn before, and also the one from the Geoscape before the mission began?

Is that on the first Mission you have with the Cleaners? I can´t remember the Name of it, where they make Civilian-Pickups in small Landscapes?

If so, there you got in the first Mission that Problem, after it the Game works 90 % normal. From Time to time that Problem show up again. Had this 2 Times in V.22.0 (1x in the first Mission where the Cleaners show up and 1x after 90 Days Gametime in an Cleaner-Mission) and 1 Time in V.22.1 (1x in the first Mission where the Cleaners show up). That Problem was announced from the others in the new Main-Version and should be fixed already.

After a few attempts with Loading the same Save-Game that Problem solved itself automatically.