Game Stopping during combat finalisation screen.

Ozenglish

Hi folks,

I just wanted to bring up an interesting bug. I was playing just now, and over night, I would finish the last cleaner, and it would go to
the screen before the summary screen. One thing I did notice during this, for a very brief moment, on the centre lower left of the screen
I saw a bit of red code show up and then it disappeared. After doing this, it went back to the steam game screen, show the game go from
running to start.

While playing, I would create saves so that if I lost too many troops, I could just restart. It worked fine, and there was one ending where I
did lose some troops, and sadly, I don't recall it actually progressing to end of the mission. I am going to try a game where I don't make saves,
but honestly, I am a tad loathe to do it, so I can still afford to start making headway into those Hazmat suit wearing, turning my troops into
pools of red leftover mince.

I hope this kinda helps.  When I do another game playthrough, I will keep you updated.

Sincerely, and thanks for a potentially amazing game, but please bring back the Tiltrotor, I love the Chinook and all, but it the tilting wings,
and the propellors being awesome, as well as it having a base level of fire support, oh, and the Tilt Rotor is awesome, I just want to clarify
that with you all!

With anticipation for the next build,

Jim.

11 minutes ago, Ozenglish said:

Hi folks,

I just wanted to bring up an interesting bug. I was playing just now, and over night, I would finish the last cleaner, and it would go to
the screen before the summary screen. One thing I did notice during this, for a very brief moment, on the centre lower left of the screen
I saw a bit of red code show up and then it disappeared. After doing this, it went back to the steam game screen, show the game go from
running to start.

While playing, I would create saves so that if I lost too many troops, I could just restart. It worked fine, and there was one ending where I
did lose some troops, and sadly, I don't recall it actually progressing to end of the mission. I am going to try a game where I don't make saves,
but honestly, I am a tad loathe to do it, so I can still afford to start making headway into those Hazmat suit wearing, turning my troops into
pools of red leftover mince.

I hope this kinda helps.  When I do another game playthrough, I will keep you updated.

Sincerely, and thanks for a potentially amazing game, but please bring back the Tiltrotor, I love the Chinook and all, but it the tilting wings,
and the propellors being awesome, as well as it having a base level of fire support, oh, and the Tilt Rotor is awesome, I just want to clarify
that with you all!

With anticipation for the next build,

Jim.

Thanks. So just to clarify, the bug you experienced was that during a mission all your soldiers were killed and the mission didn't end? Or you killed all enemies and the mission didn't end?

Okay,

So I tried it with allowing one of my troops to get killed. When I had the load screen come up, it again,
came up with that hint of red. I will see if I can get a screenshot for you. But yes, even with the death of
a soldier, it shut down, went to the Steam screen and went from running to play.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Ozenglish said:

Okay,

So I tried it with allowing one of my troops to get killed. When I had the load screen come up, it again,
came up with that hint of red. I will see if I can get a screenshot for you. But yes, even with the death of
a soldier, it shut down, went to the Steam screen and went from running to play.

Hi - thanks. Yeah, that's a known bug and it's actually one we need some help fixing, I've made a post on it here: 

It'd be great if you could read this thread as well, because bug reports are much more useful if you provide logs / saves :)