V21.1 Cant build medical center

Atish

21 hours ago, Atish said:

On the base building screen i cant build medical center, though i have the money.

Any other facilities are buildable and i can choose the location.

On medical center the white box doesn't appear and i can click with it.

Sending the save file

user_cant_build_medical_center-1.json

output.log

I think this could be the same issue I was having that resolves after closing and re-opening the game. You know when you go to place it on the base map, is the light grey overlay square missing?  That is what happened for me. Interestingly, it happened again and more buildings were affected; if I couldn't place them somewhere (e.g. because it wasn't adjacent to an existing building), the red overlay square was present but when I could place it the light grey one wasn't. 

• Like 1

Thanks. So based on the logs and the save game we have been able to reproduce this, so we should be able to hotfix it. The problem is actually triggered on the Soldier Equip screen, something is going wrong with one of the soldiers and that's just breaking the game in various ways as a result (not being able to build new buildings is a symptom rather than the cause).

@Emily_F this might explain some of the other bugs you're seeing that can't be reproduced after a load too.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Emily_F said:

I think this could be the same issue I was having that resolves after closing and re-opening the game. You know when you go to place it on the base map, is the light grey overlay square missing?  That is what happened for me. Interestingly, it happened again and more buildings were affected; if I couldn't place them somewhere (e.g. because it wasn't adjacent to an existing building), the red overlay square was present but when I could place it the light grey one wasn't. 

Yes, that is exatly what i experienced.
Don't know if you can reproduce this bug from saves as i reload the save later and now i could build the medical center..

Don't know what it caused.

Hmm... that´s strange. But I think it have something to do with the Hotfix. But don´t worry in older Versions very very long time ago that was sometimes too, that an Hotfix don´t let you go in the Game anymore or similar.

In the Main-Version Beta 21 everything I testet (3 or 4 Combats, Basebuilding and similar [the only expection was the missing Reseacher-Buying-Thing]) worked fully normal. The X-25 was in Research when the Hotfix came up.

Edited by Alienkiller