V21.1 - Combat screen ctd

Emily_F

1 hour ago, Gijs-Jan said:

Would you be able to upload any logs or saves?

I normally do, and Chris and I have chatted about it but it's pointless because they're not replicable; the game crashes and I reload the game from the start of the turn (or the end of the turn if it crashes during an alien turn) but the crash doesn't happen again even if I do everything the same. For some reason, that I've also discussed with Chris, is that the game isn't writing output logs where it's meant to

11 hours ago, Emily_F said:

I normally do, and Chris and I have chatted about it but it's pointless because they're not replicable; the game crashes and I reload the game from the start of the turn (or the end of the turn if it crashes during an alien turn) but the crash doesn't happen again even if I do everything the same. For some reason, that I've also discussed with Chris, is that the game isn't writing output logs where it's meant to

Yeah, it's frustrating you're not getting any logs for some reason. Without those we're completely in the dark as to what the problem might be.

Hopefully someone else will be able to post them, or failing that I might set aside a morning to playtest the game and see if I encounter the same issues.