[V20.0 - Abduction mission] - Gets stuck in "hidden movement"

So, turns out this wasn't repeatable - I loaded the game again and the wobbawobbaing had stopped.  I found it and killed it, but the noise got stuck again.  And it's poss the most annoying noise in the universe other than somebody eating. 

EDIT:  Jesus H Christ - it's still present when I get back to the geoscape!!!

Edited by Emily_F

5 hours ago, Emily_F said:

So, turns out this wasn't repeatable - I loaded the game again and the wobbawobbaing had stopped.  I found it and killed it, but the noise got stuck again.  And it's poss the most annoying noise in the universe other than somebody eating. 

EDIT:  Jesus H Christ - it's still present when I get back to the geoscape!!!

Hmm, yeh. Some movement noises do get stuck on sometimes, although I've not looked into why that might happen yet. Is this happening during the alien turn (i.e. are the drones being killed by reaction fire)?

12 hours ago, Chris said:

Hmm, yeh. Some movement noises do get stuck on sometimes, although I've not looked into why that might happen yet. Is this happening during the alien turn (i.e. are the drones being killed by reaction fire)?

It first happens during an alien turn.  It usually happens with the drones, but it has happened occasionally with walking noises. I've never had it carry on after the mission has finished though - that is a new one.