[19.1 Weapon Selection] On ammo for lasers

If you added a few screenshots and saved the game, it would be much easier for developers to respond to your problem. For example, I did not understand what was wrong with your game.  Maybe you just don't have enough material?

8 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

I can build laser weapons, but their is on ammo available? on the weapon selection screen.

Plus you can't build some of the mag weapons, like the pistol and LMG, can you please check.

Thank you!

Thanks for the report. Yeah, it'd be great if you could post up your save game and we'll take a look at what's happening.

For the MAG weapons you can't build, do you mean the Accelerated weapons or the Gauss weapons? Are they just not appearing in the workshop at all, or are the construction projects failing when you try to build them?

The Mag Shotguns and Rifles are OK, but the Pistols, Sniper and LMGs are not able to be manufactured, they are displayed on the screen, but when you click to build, nothings happens!

All the Accelerated weapons work well, and all the weapons are shown on screen, but as I have stated not all can be built, even if you have all the per-requisites.   

12 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

The Mag Shotguns and Rifles are OK, but the Pistols, Sniper and LMGs are not able to be manufactured, they are displayed on the screen, but when you click to build, nothings happens!

All the Accelerated weapons work well, and all the weapons are shown on screen, but as I have stated not all can be built, even if you have all the per-requisites.   

The Accelerated weapons all work fine for me in a normal game. Can you attach a save from your game so I can check it please?

Instructions on how to do that are here if you need them: