[V19 - Geoscape] Map moving bug

MrAlex

23 hours ago, Chris said:

What screen resolution are you using, and are you playing in a window? Can you reproduce it again if you restart X2 and load it from a save?

I played on the PC with a non-widescreen display with full screen mode on resolution 1280x1024 when I noticed the bug. Today I will try to reproduce the problem on a completely different PC with a widescreen resolution.

7 hours ago, MrAlex said:

I played on the PC with a non-widescreen display with full screen mode on resolution 1280x1024 when I noticed the bug. Today I will try to reproduce the problem on a completely different PC with a widescreen resolution.

Thanks. I'd also be interested to know if you can reproduce it on the old PC by loading the save, and whether it happens in any game on that machine (like if you just start a new campaign)?

16 hours ago, Chris said:

Thanks. I'd also be interested to know if you can reproduce it on the old PC by loading the save, and whether it happens in any game on that machine (like if you just start a new campaign)?

I will have access to my old PC this weekend. Then I can try to reproduce it from my save as well as on starting new campaign.

22 hours ago, MrAlex said:

Just reproduce the problem in the new campaign in v19.1 on 1440 * 900 screen (old PC at work). Unfortunately, I have little free time here, so only at home
 I will be able to do a normal test.

Thanks, I can reproduce it too now. We'll take a look.