Xenonauts-2 Temporary Builds Pause

Chris

Hello everybody. Unfortunately I need to take some time out from the project as a relative with a terminal illness is approaching the end of their life and need to be cared for, so I'll only be working about half my normal hours for a while. I'm not sure yet how long this will be continuing for but my best guess is probably about four weeks (although it's always very difficult to tell with this sort of thing).

Because I only have half my normal time available, I'll be concentrating on the project management side of things - basically ensuring that everyone else working on the project has what they need to work effectively. Hopefully this means that the final release date for the game won't be affected too much as everyone else will mostly be continuing as normal, but it does mean that I won't be able to organise any public releases (including the open beta) until I'm back properly. I just don't have time for it right now.

Thanks for your patience. I'm not likely to be very active on the forums until I'm back working full time either, so please just point people at this post if they are unsure as to why the project has suddenly gone quiet!

• Sad 2

That´s bad news Chris. But I can feel with you. Had this long time ago with 3 Relatives (esp. when they are Grandparents or Parents you love very much). I can understand this decission from you in this Situation. Family has primacy in that Situations. And I can understand very good if you need some time for you and your Family after that spook has an End.

Seems that Beta 18.2 will be for about 1 Month or a bit longer (1,5 to 2 Month) our latest Game-Version. That has an Advantage too, if the Team works properly on the Game for the next Test-Version.

Edited by Alienkiller
  • Like 2