[V18.2 - Geoscape] Construction Options on the Base Building Screen are Inaccessible

Zendrak

While playing I completed all research I had available. When I went to build a new base I found that I was unable to access all the construction options as they went off the bottom of the screen and I was unable to find a way to scroll down. Specifically, I wanted to add Hangers but they are not visible on the list anymore. (Attached screenshot and save file)

Maybe this isn't a bug and I just missed how I scroll down the list, this is the first time I have ever gotten the research that far.

Base Building.jpg

user_global_1-8.json

Edited by Zendrak

The interceptor screen has the same issue with the weapon loadouts. They go off the top of the screen and you cant get to all the options.

One thing that could lessen the clutter on this screen would be to have a toggle for the advanced options of the weapons so that Laser Lance / Adv. Laser Lance, Gauss / Adv. Gauss, and the early game cannons are on the same box.

I also noticed that you never get upgrades to the missiles now.

955247429_AircradtLoadout.thumb.png.27fde2645258c7ebb7c6e6ddb114ccbe.png

Edited by Zendrak

Very good identified, that´s exaclty the Problems I announced to the Devs. I had this feeling since the first Research-Screen-Bug with exactly the same issues and they shown up too in the Storage and are still active in the Base-Building-Screen as well as now here.

Yeah, the Problem with the Missles I have noticed too. I thought that the Reactor-Build-In will upgrade the Warhead, but it looks like that the Alien-Explosives R & D don´t have an Effect too. Is my summary correct?

18 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

Very good identified, that´s exaclty the Problems I announced to the Devs. I had this feeling since the first Research-Screen-Bug with exactly the same issues and they shown up too in the Storage and are still active in the Base-Building-Screen as well as now here.

Yeah, the Problem with the Missles I have noticed too. I thought that the Reactor-Build-In will upgrade the Warhead, but it looks like that the Alien-Explosives R & D don´t have an Effect too. Is my summary correct?

Ya, in previous builds of the game when you researched alien materials you got the ability to upgrade the missiles/torpedos to improve their range/damage. Now there are no torpedoes and nothing we research gives the engineering option to upgrade them (or does it automatically). This all changed when the air combat was redesigned in v18.