[18.2 Ground Combat] The Floating Dead are back in their grounded saucers

maxm222

Since this bug has happened and been eliminated before, I'm guessing/hoping that no files are needed.  The floating dead aliens at left in the screen shot are in their saucer.  As before when this popped up, the floating dead guys disappeared when the saucer was in LOS.  On the positive side, the bodies are better than GPS (Green Prey Sleeping?) for finding those pesky crashed alien scout ships.  This is during my first ground combat in 18.2.

image.thumb.png.5d87e2d35b2baee4076191f140c6ebbc.png

Edited by maxm222
This just in..

Yeah, sure, I knew all that, of course, no big whoop, I didn't have a cow, man, I didn't think the empire would fall.

It just that [blushes], since I hadn't seen it again, I thought it was fixed in the last iteration and that someone might not know that it had snuck back in.  I guess I just forgot: "don't sweat the little stuff."  Gotta go back and work the steps.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 5:36 PM, maxm222 said:

Yeah, sure, I knew all that, of course, no big whoop, I didn't have a cow, man, I didn't think the empire would fall.

It just that [blushes], since I hadn't seen it again, I thought it was fixed in the last iteration and that someone might not know that it had snuck back in.  I guess I just forgot: "don't sweat the little stuff."  Gotta go back and work the steps.

:)

If you come across this issue again, can you upload the GC auto save & the save on strategy that was made prior to going to the crash site?