Sign in to follow this  
Alienkiller

[V.18.1] Suits / Vests

Posted (edited)

The Suit-Vests as underprotection you can produce are not showing the Informations you should see. The Platesuit / Platevest get an Information-Upgrade and working good.

The Servo-Suit, Medical-Suit and all others dosen´t have Information and don´s show up with Bonuses in the Equpiment Management for Soldiers. It dosen´t matter what Version you play (V.18 / V.18.1), the Bonuses and esp. the Informations don´t show up like with the Platevest / Platesuit. Sadly I have deleted my older Gamestart from Weekend. If Pictures are whished, they can be there today evening after I come home.

Logs and Saves are in my MARS-Bug-Threat from this Version.

Edited by Alienkiller

8 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

The Suit-Vests as underprotection you can produce are not showing the Informations you should see. The Platesuit / Platevest get an Information-Upgrade and working good.

The Servo-Suit, Medical-Suit and all others dosen´t have Information and don´s show up with Bonuses in the Equpiment Management for Soldiers. It dosen´t matter what Version you play (V.18 / V.18.1), the Bonuses and esp. the Informations don´t show up like with the Platevest / Platesuit. Sadly I have deleted my older Gamestart from Weekend. If Pictures are whished, they can be there today evening after I come home.

Logs and Saves are in my MARS-Bug-Threat from this Version.

Thanks. Yeah, the tooltips for undersuits seem broken. We'll get that fixed for the hotfix.