[V18.1 - Soldier Inventory] Platesuit armour doesn't add 10HP

Emily_F

Can´t say anything about the Vest in Combat or Equipment-Screen yet, have to test it this Weekend first.

What I can say is that the Description there in the Infobox is fixed and show up (Workshop).

After I produced the Platesuits there is an Effect. You have to look on the Armor-Level, which upgrades form 0 to 10. That are the HP´s which you get extra.

Edited by Alienkiller

On 3/12/2021 at 2:22 PM, Emily_F said:

Platesuit armour still doesn't add any HP but does increase weight

Thanks. It should add Armour (i.e. the number in the shield next to the undersuit dropdown) rather than add HP to the soldier. Is it not doing that?

Like I explained already, the Vest shows the 10 Armor-HP´s in all my Games in V.18.1.

Therefore the Servo-Suit don´t show Informations about the Bonuses he give in the Info-Screen. Haven´t produced it yet, but there I will make an extra Threat after I come to this Stage again.

Edited by Alienkiller

That are additonal HP´s you get for your Soldiers which don´t get the big Battle-Armors.

It´s not much, but enough for the second Row-Soldiers, until you get better Vests. I hope that the first produceable Armor-Vests are upgradeable to Servo-Vests / Medical-Vests with the 10 Armor-Bonus and the Upgrades you get from better Variants. Then the Vests raises in the Quality too and get more then 1 $ in Sell-Price.

Have you researched and Build the Servo- / Medical- / Anti-PSI-Vests yet?

I couldn´t produce them atm, because I had to beginn a new Game about several reasons.