[V18.1] - Aircraft screen - Armour problem

Emily_F

There is a bug in the armour of the interceptors.  Whenever you go on a mission, they come back and have zero armour.   It doesn't regenerate.  You have to go and select the armour again and then it only goes half full and never regenerates beyond that. 

Hmm... that´s Strange. I don´t have that Problem in my Tests with Beta 18 and Beta 18.1. Yesterday Evening after Updating to 18.1 I done a Test and had 2 Airfights directly in Series without returning to base.

Nice Side-Effect: The Pilot get a new Armor-Protection while flying to the next UFO with Mach 2. It looks like she goes out the Cockpit and implemented new Armor Plates while Flying. :cool:

Edited by Alienkiller

On 3/12/2021 at 9:26 AM, Emily_F said:

There is a bug in the armour of the interceptors.  Whenever you go on a mission, they come back and have zero armour.   It doesn't regenerate.  You have to go and select the armour again and then it only goes half full and never regenerates beyond that. 

Thanks. Do you have a save game I can look at? The armour should immediately reset to full HP after the combat is completed, as the repair process for armour has not yet been implemented.