MrAlex

[v 18 Ground Combat] Pink textures of flashlights

I used them once and everything was fine. Then I tried to avoid night missions, but in the case of 3 raids this is not an option, so I had to fight at night.

Maybe it´s an light Bug which is easy to fix. There were much more Problems with that after the Devs and Freelancers had to make a complete Refit with the Groundmaps last Year for many Reasons. Such Bugs we will find in still some Maps after the big Refit.

Thanks for the report. Yeah, we know about this one already - it's not a very easy issue to fix unfortunately. We can fix it and we will fix it eventually, but it's going to take us multiple days of work to fix so we consider it a low priority issue for now.

The problem is still present in version 19.
It appears if you save the game after scattering lights on the map. After loading the game, the lights turn pink. Those that are already thrown and those that are thrown after loading.

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-29.json

9 hours ago, MrAlex said:

The problem is still present in version 19.
It appears if you save the game after scattering lights on the map. After loading the game, the lights turn pink. Those that are already thrown and those that are thrown after loading.

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-29.json

That is really odd. There are no problems before the reload, but problems happen after the reload? I wonder what is causing that. 

By the way, I really like the rebalance of flashlights in v19. Now they have become much more effective in night missions. Although, probably, their number should be limited for each soldier.

Ah, thanks for the reminder about this bug. I'll discuss it with the team again to see if the fix is any easier to do now than it was a few months ago.