[V17.1] Strategy screen

Emily_F

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but it's kinda a game-killing bug for me:  The balance in the strategy layer is well-off.  By June and July, I'm getting nothing but battleships and cruisers etc (June mostly cruisers, July mostly battleships) but all I've got is a couple of the crappy X-50s (that, it turns out, are as much use as tits on a fish) with nothing more than "advanced ballistic cannons" (because there doesn't seem to be any upgrades to cannons after that one), and four X-25s with Alenium torpedoes.  I can't take down anything bigger than medium UFOs. Apart from the bugs in the weapons and aircraft repair times I've mentioned earlier, you need to only send the big ones in occasionally, rather than going from smalls and mediums in a reasonable mixture, then BANG! Unplayable game.

1 hour ago, Emily_F said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but it's kinda a game-killing bug for me:  The balance in the strategy layer is well-off.  By June and July, I'm getting nothing but battleships and cruisers etc (June mostly cruisers, July mostly battleships) but all I've got is a couple of the crappy X-50s (that, it turns out, are as much use as tits on a fish) with nothing more than "advanced ballistic cannons" (because there doesn't seem to be any upgrades to cannons after that one), and four X-25s with Alenium torpedoes.  I can't take down anything bigger than medium UFOs. Apart from the bugs in the weapons and aircraft repair times I've mentioned earlier, you need to only send the big ones in occasionally, rather than going from smalls and mediums in a reasonable mixture, then BANG! Unplayable game.

Yeah, we're focusing on polishing up the game systems and getting more content into the game at the moment. This is something I'm planning to look at it in the near future though as I know the game falls apart about three months in atm. Maybe even for the next build if we can get through these bugfixes quickly enough.

• Like 1