V.16 up to V.16.2 Advanced Stun Weapons

Alienkiller

Such after I looked and tested 3 Times the explenation from V.16 in V.16, V.16.1 and V.16.2

Electroshock Pistol / Rifle: these two weapons are ranged stun / EMP weapons, unlockable after researching Laser Weapons and Alien Biology (itself unlocked after recovering two different types of alien corpse).

I have to say that the Advanced Stun Weapons come directly after the Alien Biology and Standard-Stun Weapons-Research without the Laser Weapons-Research.

Have someone the same Issue?

10 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

Such after I looked and tested 3 Times the explenation from V.16 in V.16, V.16.1 and V.16.2

Electroshock Pistol / Rifle: these two weapons are ranged stun / EMP weapons, unlockable after researching Laser Weapons and Alien Biology (itself unlocked after recovering two different types of alien corpse).

I have to say that the Advanced Stun Weapons come directly after the Alien Biology and Standard-Stun Weapons-Research without the Laser Weapons-Research.

Have someone the same Issue?

Oh, you're right. I've set it to unlock based on either Alien Biology OR Laser Weapons, instead of requiring both of them. Good spot, I'll get that fixed!

18 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

Advanced Stun Weapons come directly after the Alien Biology and Standard-Stun

I had this before studying standard stun weapons. It seems that there are enough alien biologists. In any case, it is a useless weapon, so I study it when everything else is studied.

@Chris Are there any plans to return shock grenades to the game?