Found few game breaking bugs on terror missions

@Chris

1. When your soldiers complete terror mission all armor they had(i had warden armor equipted) dissapered from inventory.

2. When car explodes causes your game to stop and kicked to desktop

3. When you have terror missions with cyberdisks it causes the game to froze on alien turn

4. When you hit with weapon trash box it changes the color to pink

2 minutes ago, CaptainSPrice said:

It doesn't even have to explode. It is enough to take damage. I fired a smoke rocket to protect civilians from alien fire. The machine took 1 damage and sent me to the desktop.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:00 PM, CaptainSPrice said:

@Chris

1. When your soldiers complete terror mission all armor they had(i had warden armor equipted) dissapered from inventory.

3. When you have terror missions with cyberdisks it causes the game to froze on alien turn

4. When you hit with weapon trash box it changes the color to pink

Thanks. Yeah, I think the crash mentioned in 2) is nearly fixed, it's the same crash that other people have experienced in the GC when destroying anything that can explode (like cars in this case).

Issue 1) sounds very strange. Do you have a save at the end of the mission we can see? For issue 3) again a save game from before the game freezes would be good.

The game saves at the start and end of each turn in combat so you'll have a save from just before the issue that should allow us to find and fix it.