Air Combat Autoroll

I don't know about this guys. I appreciate the feature because it's helpful against fighters and early UFOs but it's getting me in trouble against midgame UFOs and especially against Battleships. Those things are no joke.

The planes roll too early sometimes and end up getting missiled (sometimes). Not the dev's fault, it's a good and useful feature, but maybe a box during air combat that we untick to disable/re-enable it at will would be useful as well. After all in air combat we control everything, where to go, authorizing release of missiles, who to target. I think we should be able to control exactly when to roll for those tight situations that demand it.

6 hours ago, Praetorian said:

The planes roll too early

Once I already wrote about it, but apparently developers didn't have time for it. Or just forgot. That problem also worries me. It is better to play without an autoroll than with an unsuccessful autoroll which does not allow the player to press it in time.

13 hours ago, MrAlex said:

Once I already wrote about it, but apparently developers didn't have time for it. Or just forgot. That problem also worries me. It is better to play without an autoroll than with an unsuccessful autoroll which does not allow the player to press it in time.

I completely agree with you.

• 2 weeks later...