Sign in to follow this  
CaptainSPrice

[V16.1] Stress regeneration bugged

@Chris i don't know if someone told you but if soldier reach 100 stress - the 50 day recovery status won't go down, it's simply stuck on 50-49 days also when i tried to dismiss soldier from armory with stuck 100 stress the game simply dies.

GameDies.png

Thanks. No, I didn't know about this until now, but you're right - I get that problem too. We'll take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully have it fixed for the next hotfix!

BTW it'd be great if you could read the two posts stickied at the top of this forum, as it didn't matter this time but in future it might be useful to know what version you are playing and to have a save game to load so we can reproduce the issue.

@ChrisWhat it already noticed in stress system is like - when you go into combat - you soldier each turn = +5 stress (20 turns = 100 stress) am i correct? Also did you remove extra armor button for guardian suit? i mean from 30 armor to 50 armor?

It looks like in v16.1 those soldiers who have reached 100  stress will no longer recover. I hope this is fixed in v16.2.

Sold 1.jpg

Sold 2.jpg