[V16.1] grenade explosion crashes game

15 hours ago, Johan_Seutens said:

After the second alien grenade exploded the game crashed , the first grenade killed one of my soldiers and an alien. the second explosion killed 2 of my soldiers.

this was during an alien city encounter/invasion in australia

Thanks. Can you post up the last save game from before the crash? That should allow us to reproduce and fix it.

14 hours ago, Johan_Seutens said:

after reloading the game the green icon with the red cross is available to use so i can use the healing again , clicking on the medikit is still not working.

Thanks. I think this post was meant to be in your other bug report though, the one about not being able to heal?

Your bug reports are useful but it'd be great if you could read this thread quickly, as if you can include saves and logs when you report a crash it makes it way easier for us to find and fix the crash. Thanks! 

Yep that´s a problem with the Androns again. I reported it too, if I remember correctly. There helps only String, Alt and Delete to open the Window-Manager and Ending the Game from there.

Much more harder is sometimes that the whole Game is hanging if you move your Soldiers without contact. There you can´t do anything and you have to wait for the Windows Question to end the Programm.

Edited by Alienkiller

18 hours ago, Johan_Seutens said:

it is not a grenade exploding now , but when I load this game attached  and press end round , during the alien round you hear a robot firing with explosion and then the game hangs. This time with logs and save game :-)

Logs.zip

stone_moon.zip

Thanks. Yup, we can reproduce the hang from that save so we'll take a look at it and hopefully we can fix it for the next hotfix!

• Like 1