Sign in to follow this  
Johan_Seutens

[V16.1] can't heal soldiers in battle

Posted (edited)

It´s a new feature, look at the Pictures I give you, then you see it. I have to look for that too in the new V.16.1-Version. It´s the green ring with the red-white Flag.

20210109000706_1.jpg

20210109000715_1.jpg

20210109000719_1.jpg

Edited by Alienkiller

15 hours ago, Johan_Seutens said:

title says it all , can't heal any wounds :-(

Thanks. It does still work as far as I'm aware though. You have to either click the medikit and then hover over a soldier, or just click the green fire mode button on the right of the screen above the medikit.

The problem might have happened as a result of the changes we've made to selecting secondary weapons - but could you let me know what it was you were trying to do that didn't work? Might help us figure out how to make the controls more intuitive.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Thanks. It does still work as far as I'm aware though. You have to either click the medikit and then hover over a soldier, or just click the green fire mode button on the right of the screen above the medikit.

The problem might have happened as a result of the changes we've made to selecting secondary weapons - but could you let me know what it was you were trying to do that didn't work? Might help us figure out how to make the controls more intuitive.

I did click on the medi kit , then hover on the wounded soldier , clicked mouse button , but instead of healing it selected the wounded soldier instead of healing , i never saw the red cross sign.

Posting to confirm that I have the same issue. I have to select the green fire mode in order to select the medkit to heal. Clicking the medkit itself doesn't work.

2 hours ago, JetTiger said:

Posting to confirm that I have the same issue. I have to select the green fire mode in order to select the medkit to heal. Clicking the medkit itself doesn't work.

3 hours ago, Johan_Seutens said:

I did click on the medi kit , then hover on the wounded soldier , clicked mouse button , but instead of healing it selected the wounded soldier instead of healing , i never saw the red cross sign.

Ah, I see. Thanks. Sounds like that's a bug then - once you click the medikit to select it, it should show the green heal cursor when you hover over a soldier. I'll look into that and get it fixed if it's not working like it should.