[15.4 Geoscape] Relocation of aircraft with soldiers

MrAlex

It is necessary to block the possibility of transporting a dropships with soldiers to the base without living quaters. After such relocation there are many problems. For example, the disappearance of soldiers if they are removed from the ship, hanging and crash of the game. 

In the added save, I made such a move to the base 4th Lat America.

After removing the soldiers and selecting the equipment menu, the game crashes.

user_crush-62.json

Crush.jpg

output_log.txt

1 hour ago, MrAlex said:

It is necessary to block the possibility of transporting a dropships with soldiers to the base without living quaters. After such relocation there are many problems. For example, the disappearance of soldiers if they are removed from the ship, hanging and crash of the game. 

In the added save, I made such a move to the base 4th Lat America.

After removing the soldiers and selecting the equipment menu, the game crashes.

user_crush-62.json

output_log.txt

Thanks. So for me the only bug I get is a crash when you transfer the dropship and then try to access it at the new base, which is a good find and we'll get that issue fixed for V16.

You mentioned some other bugs about disappearing soldiers etc but for me anyone who was assigned to the dropship being transferred is just unassigned from the dropship and left at their previous base. Is that also happening for you, or does something different happen for you?

27 minutes ago, Chris said:

unassigned from the dropship and left at their previous base

Yes, it seems that the soldiers still do not move with the plane. Although they are shown on board the aircraft if you click on the icon of the base where it was moved, but in fact they remain on the intermediate base.