V15.4 Geoscape Awaiting soldiers turned into MARS when loading save

Siniestro

1 hour ago, Siniestro said:

Soo this is a strange one. Just fast loaded my save, and was about to respond to a alien attack, when suddenly 4 of my soldiers were turned into MARS haha!

I added the save i loaded from (i think) And a save that i saved after i saw this (mars_bug)

user_raid-5.json

user_mars_bug-6.json

user_raid-5.json

Haha, that's not meant to happen. Do you remember what had happened before that? Was there anything special about those soldiers at all?

On 12/4/2020 at 3:24 PM, Chris said:

Haha, that's not meant to happen. Do you remember what had happened before that? Was there anything special about those soldiers at all?

I was about to respond to an alien attack, and tought that i should look if my soldiers are taken out of the group (Dont want to enter combat with too few soliders!). I guess they were injured before, but i didnt do much other than that. (they were all assigned to a new role i had made some time earlier tough, all were "medic", and thats why all of them turned into MARS i guess. Btw, can we get more icons/symbols for custom roles pls? 

Edited by Siniestro

On 12/5/2020 at 2:24 PM, Siniestro said:

I was about to respond to an alien attack, and tought that i should look if my soldiers are taken out of the group (Dont want to enter combat with too few soliders!). I guess they were injured before, but i didnt do much other than that. (they were all assigned to a new role i had made some time earlier tough, all were "medic", and thats why all of them turned into MARS i guess. Btw, can we get more icons/symbols for custom roles pls? 

Thanks. Yeah, I'd imagine it's linked to them having a custom role - that's not something I use much in my playthroughs and I wonder if the game loses track of them sometimes. I'll do some playtesting on it during my next playthrough.