V15.4 Ground Combat can see thru containers

Siniestro

My soldiers can see thru the containers, or atleast see the enemies and get vision on places they should not.I have a unit bellow that maybe sees them, but i should still not have a view from whats behind that red container. The unit selected even has a red hit symbol on them, no chance to hit tough...

I added a save file, thats from a few turn later. For some reason when i tried to load this file, every truck was on fire aswell :confused:

Xenonauts2_seethrou.png

auto_groundcombat_turn_15_start-79.json

Edited by Siniestro
Added save file

11 hours ago, Siniestro said:

My soldiers can see thru the containers, or atleast see the enemies and get vision on places they should not.I have a unit bellow that maybe sees them, but i should still not have a view from whats behind that red container. The unit selected even has a red hit symbol on them, no chance to hit tough...

I added a save file, thats from a few turn later. For some reason when i tried to load this file, every truck was on fire aswell :confused:

Xenonauts2_seethrou.png

auto_groundcombat_turn_15_start-79.json

Oh yeah, thanks. My mistake - just need to change a few things at this end and they'll block vision properly in V16!