V15.4 Ground Combat Game crash at enemys turn

Siniestro

Trying my first game at the new version, but at my first crash mission , when the enemies last alien (i think) has it turn, my game crashes. 

I have some units at overwatch, but nothing special. I tried to reload the save, but the same problem occurs. Just end the turn and when the 3rd or 4th alien has its turn, the game crashes
I found some other files that matches the date and time, maybe they are of some help?

auto_groundcombat_turn_1_end-3.json

content_manager.state

output.log

Edited by Siniestro

7 hours ago, Siniestro said:

Trying my first game at the new version, but at my first crash mission , when the enemies last alien (i think) has it turn, my game crashes. 

I have some units at overwatch, but nothing special. I tried to reload the save, but the same problem occurs. Just end the turn and when the 3rd or 4th alien has its turn, the game crashes
I found some other files that matches the date and time, maybe they are of some help?

auto_groundcombat_turn_1_end-3.json

content_manager.state

output.log

Thanks. So weirdly this save doesn't crash for me if I load it up in the Steam version of the game - it runs through the alien turn without any problems. I tried it three times and I had no issues.

It definitely crashes for you every time? What happens if you click the "Reset Random Seed" button when loading the save?

1 hour ago, Siniestro said:

I re-installed the game, and no longer have the issue. I have had the game  installed from the first release version, so perhaps that had something to do with it... 

Great, glad to hear it. Yeah, sometimes an out of date file can cause all sorts of issues!