Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rusknight

[v15.3 General] Radar array doesnt work

Recommended Posts

No save needed
Just start new game and build one more standard radar and you will see that it gives no boost to your tracking distance
It was the same in v15/1/2 but nobody reported it and I was too lazy to report it either thinking that such an obvious bug will be noticed and fixed anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rusknight said:

No save needed
Just start new game and build one more standard radar and you will see that it gives no boost to your tracking distance
It was the same in v15/1/2 but nobody reported it and I was too lazy to report it either thinking that such an obvious bug will be noticed and fixed anyway

That's not a bug - you expand radar ranges by building more advanced radars now, not by building additional radars of the same type. Guess we should add a pop-up notifying the player of this if they try to build additional radars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chris said:

That's not a bug - you expand radar ranges by building more advanced radars now, not by building additional radars of the same type. Guess we should add a pop-up notifying the player of this if they try to build additional radars.

Then it shouldnt be possible to build more than one standard radar at the base
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rusknight said:

Then it shouldnt be possible to build more than one standard radar at the base
 

What if a player wants to move the radar from one part of the base to another, but wants the second radar operational before they demolish the first one?

Anyway, the game doesn't stop you doing non-optimal things anywhere else - it's possible to fill the entire building grid with labs if you want, even though there'd be no point doing it. I don't see why Radars should be a special case provided the player is notified that it will have no effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×